Friday 21 January 2011

Some More New 1/24th Creations For Thame Fair

Carrying on with my last posting on here, more 1/24th scale replicas of  larger 1/12th creations have just emerged out of my workroom.  These too will be released for sale at Thame Fair on 19th February.

They include boxes of books, all originating from the 1920s/1930s era, available as seen in 1/12th & 1/24th scale.
I have also made quite a few sets of five fixed 1920s/30s books in both 1/12th & 1/24th.... this being the first time I have ever attempted to make them in 1/24th scale!!! This tiny scale is truly mind blowing and is taking some getting  used to.

THAME FAIR STOCK PAGE
Visitors to my website today have probably seen the sliding link to the new page just put up live.  This is a page that will be continually added to over the next 4 weeks with new creations and vintage/antique stock put aside for the fair. Sorry but for obvious reasons, all listed stock on that page will not be released for sale until the day of the event. After the event, all unsold stock will be put up for sale on my website.

Amongst the items available at Thame Fair will be these gorgeous wartime Grecon dolls and one Tomac doll. I have to admit that these dolls baffled me due to their feet and had initially assumed that they were all Tomac dolls but thank you (as always) to Marion Osborne who has told me that the maid in fact is the only Tomac doll in this group. More about these another day!





No comments: