Tuesday 1 February 2011

More 1930s/1940s Handmade Items - Thame Fair

Here are a few more items to emerge from my workroom over the past few days that will be available on my stand on Saturday 19th February at Thame Dolls House & Miniatures Fair  (less than three weeks to go folks! )
There are some wall cupboards crammed full with cleaning products suitable for the 1930s/1940s era. Plus there are some wall food cupboards, two with 1930s products and one with 1940s wartime products with removable mock "glass" fronts.  The packaging I have created myself and some of the packaging you will not have seen before (after all that research for the two 1930s General Store commissions, thought I would put all the excess packaging to good use)!

I have also made some more of my usual traditional 1930s bookcases too. These items are in 1/12th scale and will be first available on the day of the event, then all unsold stock will be listed on KT Miniatures website after. The majority of my handmade items have been created in such a way that they have an "aged" look to them for a hint of realism and many of these could be used in vintage dolls houses.

 For a full current list of items that will be available on KT Miniatures stand at the event (handmade & vintage) please go to Thame Fair Stock Page. This is by no means a definitive list and is being added to constantly as there is a lot more to come!

2 comments:

Robin said...

I think these are really super Celia - are you like to be making any like this in 1/24th scale?
Rx

KT Miniatures said...

Probably not for Thame Fair Robin, due to sheer lack of time. However is something I am looking to do in the future.

I have made little 1/24th food packaging fixed sets of 1930s & 1940s food...plus some other replicas of my 1/12th scale pieces for Thame Fair...which is a first for me. Watch this space....as they say!!!!