Monday 21 February 2011

Thame Dolls House & Miniatures Fair - Wow!

I am pleased to report that Saturday's Thame Fair was a fabulous success. Congratulations to the new owners Ron & Felicity Holland on putting on a wonderful fair. It has been hard for me to let go having been the previous organiser but I can safely say  that it is definitely in safe hands! The atmosphere was as always, lovely - there is something very special about the event.

As soon as we have an amount raised for Breast Cancer Campaign from the day, I will let you know. I still have several raffle winners to contact...so you may be one of the lucky ones if you bought a ticket on Saturday!!!

For those of you who were not able to come to the event, I do have lots of stock (handmade and vintage) to load up for sale onto KT Miniatures. I will start photographing them and listing them today however......umm...lets just say as I sit here my right wrist is strapped up and hand like a balloon due to spraining over weekend from carrying heavy stand shelving etc, so am attempting to type with left hand mostly and the odd finger from my right hand - ouch!!! So listing is going to take much longer than anticipated and will be spread over the next few days.

Thanks again for everyone who contributed to the charity and it was lovely to see so many of you. We had some wonderful "chats"!!!!

2 comments:

Sandra Morris said...

Ouch! Sorry to hear about your wrist injury... hope it's better soon.

Excellent news on the rising total for the BCC and yes, the Thame Fair was a resounding success all round.

Looking forward to next year already!

Sandra x

KT Miniatures said...

The fair was brilliant wasn't it Sandra? Lovely atmosphere. As to my wrist...'tis bloomin' nuisance. Have not been able to do half of what I'd planned...everything takes much longer! However saying that, is amazing what I can do with my left hand....surprised even myself!!!
Celia