Thursday 8 December 2011

Some Pre-War German Miniatures Plus Xmas Opening Hours For KT Miniatures

Just listed today are a couple of very interesting and rather unusual antique mini treasures....
A Tin Art Deco German Clock
This little clock I just love but simply do not have anywhere to put it so.....go it must. It is actually quite big measuring 2" wide at the base and 11/2" tall, so would suit an old dolls house where scale does not matter. But isn't it lovely?
A German Radiator
This is a pre war German radiator.....solid metal and extremely heavy; these radiators just do not come along very often, so is a bit pricey but if you are looking for something very different to either treat yourself or for someone who is an avid antique dolls house collector.....then this could be ideal?
Underneath it is clearly marked Germany and the pink paint is actually quite pretty.

Both of these items can be found on:


CHRISTMAS OPENING HOURS FOR KT MINIATURES
I am intending to stay open right up until the last week of Xmas and will close on Tuesday 20th December.  On January 2nd I will open for business again.  So, if you a UK based customer, please continue to place your orders and I will endeavour to process them asap right up until that date.

Due to a  deadline on a particular project now looming rapidly  I will probably be up to my eyes in glue, paint or whatever if you ring, so PLEASE do leave a message on my answerphone and I will get back to you as soon as I can. 
Many thanks.
Celia 

1 comment:

Robin said...

I LOVE the clock!!
Rx