Friday 10 February 2012

Vintage & Antique Stock Being Prepared

I have had some rather lovely antique and vintage items just come in which will be available at next weeks fair.
Amongst the more unusual is a collection of c1930s Pit-a-Pat Furniture including a Pit-a-Pat Cleaning Set (minus the broom), a gorgeous c1920s/30s card sofa, collection of early 1900s jugs, c1940s Kaybot toby jug and cake, c1930s-1950s Britains lead tree and rockery, German jug and bowl.......in fact the list goes on.
These will be available on my stand at next weekend's Thame Dolls House & Miniatures Fair - Saturday 18th.
PS.I have just had a wonderful collection of vintage Tri-ang Spot On dolls house items come in from Ireland......amongst them are some quite rare boxed pieces included some that I have never ever seen before.... .....but more about those another day. I will not be able to take any of those to Thame (simply no room on my stand) .......they will be released for sale the week after Thame Fair.

No comments: