Saturday 30 June 2012

Back Again In A Short While But It's Goodbye From Me For Now!

As I close the little creaky doors on KT Miniatures for a short while, I must first of all thank EVERYONE for all the wonderful messages sent over the past few days. What a lovely lot you are! Even though I wasn't able to reply to every single one, they cheered me up no end.  Have particularly enjoyed your very helpful tips on various tonics, relaxation techniques and how to cope with the boredom of convalescence. I shall certainly be giving one or two of these a go!
Have been feeling so rotten lately that am more than ready for the surgery next week now but am confident that I will be back very soon.

QUICK WORD ABOUT OUR WORKSHOPS
Before I go....can I please draw your attention to our Nostalgia In Miniature Workshops which now  have a full calendar of  autumn/winter workshops organised.  Booking has literally just opened on our November Christmas Special too....

This all day Christmas workshop will take place in Thame (Oxfordshire) based on that old time music hall song "When Father Papered The Parlour" (c1910) but we have given it a bit of a Christmas twist! Please contact Robin Britton for all workshop enquiries whilst I'm offline - her contact details and full information on all workshops including downloadable booking forms,  can be found on our
Nostalgia In Miniature Workshops website.

To get you in the mood, here is Billy Williams singing that wonderful song...guaranteed to make you smile!

Well that's it folks....
KT Miniatures is now temporarily closed for business.
I hope to be open again by the beginning of August, if not before. Look out for the "open for business again" announcement on here, on the Home Page of KT Miniatures website plus KT Miniature's emailed newsletter (you can subscribe by clicking on the link found on the left hand sidebar of my web pages). Sorry but I will not be able to respond to emails, comments on this blog or phone calls now that I'm closed but feel free to carry on perusing KT Miniatures website in my absence and enjoy!
Bye For Now
Celia

2 comments:

Mags Cassidy said...

Take care of yourself ...

KT Miniatures said...

Cheers Mags....I'll try!lol