Saturday 2 February 2013

I May Be A Bit Quiet ....But Just Doing A Spot Of Creating!

Whoo Hoo......thank you to all you lovely Followers who have just recently joined us on here.....there now appears to be 200 of you.....
WELCOME!  

Sorry I have been rather quiet both on KT Miniatures Journal and also on my website....(nothing new has been listed in the past few days). I am still here....but the reason for me lurking in the background rather quietly is that not only has real life got in the way a little (this includes trips up north to uni open days with daughter) but I have also been embarking on a spot of creating too, in preparation for Thame Fair in 3 weeks time. 

I try and give my creations a well used and much loved appearance so that they can look just at home in a genuine vintage dolls house as well as a dolls house that may have only recently been built.
I am hoping to have a new selection of handmade stock for the fair......and am thoroughly enjoying getting back into the swing of proper creating once more.
Everything shown in the photos will be unveiled at Thame Dolls House & Miniatures Fair on Saturday 23rd February here in Thame, Oxfordshire. Hope lots of you can come this year.....it is always a fantastic day out!!
Celia

2 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Celia,
It's great to hear from you! Those look like lovley minis...I am sure you'll be very successfula t the fair.
Enjoy the real life interruptions.
big hug,
Giac

KT Miniatures said...

Hi Giac. It has been a while since I got down to some proper creating and am enjoying it. I attend very few fairs now....Thame Fair is mainly the only that I exhibit at nowadays. Haha....I shall try to enjoy life's little interruptions....thank you! Celia