Wednesday 10 December 2014

Website Back Up & Running This Morning...

Hmmm...for most of last night, both KT Miniatures and our Nostalgia In Miniature Workshops websites were completely offline. I can only apologise to those of you who may have found this frustrating but this was completely out of my control. As I was quietly panicking last night, I finally discovered that apparently my website host 1&1 were under a massive DDos attack yesterday so in the end, they shut their whole system down- resulting in 1000's of websites everywhere going offline last night - so I was in good company!!! All I could do was sit and wait but this morning, fingers and everything crossed - all seems to be back up as normal. Modern technology eh....is great as long as it works!

PLEASE NOTE THAT I WILL BE CLOSING ON SATURDAY 13TH DECEMBER FOR XMAS
CeliaX

No comments: