Wednesday 11 February 2015

KT Miniatures Thame Fair Stock Page Now Live- Handmade Items!

At long last I've been able to put a list together of  stock that will be available to purchase at  Thame Dolls House Fair at the end of next week, Saturday 21st February. 


I've been tucked away, busily creating these past few weeks and have highlighted below some of  these handmade items.  My stand is No. 30 (the usual place in the Main Hall by the main exit) - CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE FLOOR PLAN. In a few days time, I will highlight on here some of my antique and vintage items that will be available on the day (some are quite rare & real beauties). 

All unsold stock after the event, will be listed on KT Miniatures website.
Miss Dolly & All Her Friends

Something Quite Different - Various 3D Framed Images With Additional Relevant Bits & Bobs In The Foreground




1 comment:

Giac said...

Hello Celia,
I hope you will have a very successful fair.
Big hug,
Giac