Sunday 7 February 2016

More Creations - Vintage Style!

Now that I am back at my workbench, the creating is well and truly in full swing.
The latest to leave my workroom and packed up ready for the forthcoming Thame Dolls House  & Miniatures Fair are these replica miniature German c1910 fireplaces.  
 They are based on my own antique German fireplace that resides in my old Hobbies 186 Special dolls house (can be seen halfway down the right hand column of this blog)....they have been great fun to make!
For the dolls house kitchen, I have been creating continental inspired dolls house shelf units and open shelves, some with vintage style background imagery. 
Very soon, a "Thame Fair Stock Page" will appear on the website with a comprehensive list of all my handmade plus antique/vintage stock that will be available at the Thame event.
Celia

3 comments:

Giac said...

Hello Celia,
Those fireplaces are just gorgeous! Very well done!
The kitchen shelves are also beautiful.
Big hug
Giac

PILAR6373 said...

Me encantan las chimeneas y los tarros de cocina son fabulosos!!
Besos.

KT Miniatures said...

Thanks Giac and Pilar for taking the time to comment. Glad you like the fireplaces and vintage shelves. Am still busy creating, so there will be more to see very soon! Celia