Thursday 10 March 2016

All Kinds Of Old Miniatures Now Available On KT Miniatures

A mammoth session of listing antique and vintage unsold stock from Thame Fair was undertaken this week, and I am pleased to say that all kinds of old treasures are now available.
 And even though quite a few pieces have already been snapped up, there are still plenty available to purchase. Please take a look at the various pages within the KT Miniatures' Antique & Vintage Index.
However, the rare 1920s Bertha Penrose & Ralph Wright  furniture (they had connections to the Bloomsbury Set) simply flew off the shelf immediately and have either been sold or reserved whilst payment is being sent. This furniture has caused a lot of interest and I have to say that I have kept several pieces of the collection for myself....as I just couldn't part with it! 

These pieces are quite extraordinary, even more so with their very special provenance. Consequently, Rebecca Green has asked if I could write something about the collection for the next issue of her website's Dolls Houses Past & Present online magazine. I hope to gather as much information as I can and feature photos of all the items, including some that I have kept that you would not have seen as yet!

Celia

No comments: