Wednesday 13 July 2016

KT Miniatures Is Temporarily Closed For Business Due To Mr KT's Bereavement



I am devastated to announce that due to the bereavement of "Mr KT", KT Miniatures is closed temporarily  for business until further notice. 

 Sadly Dave's long eight year battle with chronic illness came to an abrupt end yesterday during the much wished for transplant operation...it just wasn't meant to be for him.

His wonderful humour, cheerfulness and bravery has been utterly inspirational throughout and he will be greatly missed.   

Any outstanding emails or enquiries will be dealt with as soon as circumstances deem it possible once again. 

Thank you for your continued patience.
Celia xx


7 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh no! I am so, so sorry, Celia! :'( How sad that he got as far as the transplant and didn't make it through, that is just devastating. Sincere condolences to you and all the family.

DollMum said...

Celia, I am so very sorry. Although I never met him I could tell how special he was by how you wrote about him. With love and condolences to you and all your family as you learn to cope with this new strange reality.

Kleine Vingers said...

Condolences for you, family and friends.

Giac said...

Hello Celia,
I am so sorry for your terrible loss.
There are no words, but for what it is worth you and your loved ones are in my thoughts and prayers.
Big hug
Giac

Donna S said...

Dear Celia:
I am so very sorry for your loss. I send sincere sympathy and mental hugs for your loss.

Donna

My Wee Life said...

I am so sorry to hear your sad news. There are no words but I am thinking of you and your family and friends.

KT Miniatures said...

Thanks everyone for your kind messages. I hope to be back with KT Miniatures fully operational very soon. CeliaX