Tuesday 2 January 2018

2018 Here We Come!

As I move officially into my 22nd year of trading with KT Miniatures (OMG that makes me sound so old), I would like to wish everyone

A Very Happy New Year! 

Let's hope that 2018 will be kind to us all.
The window of my "Little Toy Shop" lit up at night,  which sits above my studio desk, and gives great pleasure as well as inspiration. 
KT Miniatures is now open again for business after the festive break. Hope you all had a fabulous time! I am pleased to say that we had a quiet and uneventful Christmas, with just immediate family - which was rather nice.

Plans for the KT Miniatures 2018 Workshop in the spring/early summer are moving forward and I hope to have confirmation of dates plus comprehensive details of the workshop project very shortly. Unfortunately though, I have had to withdraw from next month's Thame Dolls House Fair - sorry folks. 

Celia 

4 comments:

Robin said...

The toyshop looks fabulous!!
Rx

Jane Jones said...

I love the toyshop. It gives me such inspiration. Happy New Year. Jane x

Giac said...

Hello Celia,
I am glad you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you and yours all the best for 2018.
Big hug
Giac

KT Miniatures said...

Thanks everyone for your kind comments and Happy New Year to you. Celia